THE FIFTH MEETING OF WRITING CLASS

Last Monday in the sunny
morning, we had writing class. It was about the fifth meeting, and we were very
happy because we have studied many things for this semester. Like the previous week we always given different and interesting
material regarding to our writing skill. However today it was little different. Why I say
different? Because according to the syllabus the material that we were going to
discuss this morning is about how to get journal
article. It was kind of tips to find journal article in the internet. Our
lecturer gave us several website addresses that provide book and journal
article such as like http://m.bookfy.org, www.ebscohost.com,
and www.refwork.com.
The three website addresses can hep us to get book or journal article that
appropriate with our necessity.
I was lucky present at
this meeting because I got new knowledge regarding the easiest way to find some
books and journal article. It is really important to me as a student who always
need book or journal as a reference of my assignment. Besides that it also will
help to in writing proposal next time. Thank you mom.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar