THE FIRST MEETING IN WRITING IV CLASS
Monday,
14th September 2015 is our first meeting in writing class. It is
very enjoyable to study in new room and of course with different situation.
Beside of that, I also meet with new people that I never met before. It’s so
interesting. We also have new lecture for this subject, she is Mrs. Karmila
Mahmud but we call her mom Mila. She is very kind, friendly and excellent
person. Therefore, everybody likes her.
Then,
we start our meeting by talking about learning contract. Learning contract
means we talk about the rules regarding to our lecture. In learning contract,
we make a rule that must be obeyed by students in writing class. The rule is
very simple, for instance the first rule is we are not allowed to come late in
class, but if it happens so we will not be considered present in our class. Next,
the second rule is we should avoid absent to our class in fourth times because
when it happens that’s mean we are not allowed to join the class anymore.
Beside of that, we also should always do assignment that given to us because
from the assignments we can practice to improve our ability in writing. Those
are the rules regarding our lecture during this semester. The most of thing I
like from mom Mila is she never imposes what clothes that we should wear in
class. Of course, because appearance is our privacy which nobody can blame.
I
think that’s all about my first meeting in writing IV class and I hope I can
join the class without any troubles.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar